“SURE Healthy” PINK HIMALAYAN ROCK SALT
100% Natural Pink Himalayan Salt is the ultimate blessing of Himalayas Containing 84+ Minerals and Bio Compounds that are found in the body. Crystallized over 250 Million Year Ago due to high tectonic pressure and temperature by being locked under the Himalayas. It is free of modern day pollutants and toxins. This characteristic makes it “THE WORLD’S PUREST SALT” frees of bleaches, preservatives or chemical additives. It is free of the anti-caking agent and is the 100% Natural, unprocessed and cleanest salt available to mankind. It has a natural pink color and trace elements in amount to provide a multitude of health benefits.
BENEFITS OF “Sure Healthy” ROCK SALT
“IDEAL FOR COOKING AND CULINARY USAGE”
- It aids in digestion and is prescribed for laxative and digestive disorders. It improves appetite, removes gas and soothes heartburn.
- It facilitates the cellular absorption of minerals. It plays an important role in replenishing the body’s electrolytes and maintaining the pH balance. By stimulating blood circulation and mineral balance it removes toxic minerals and refined salt deposits.
- It by maintaining a balance of high and low blood pressures.
- It aids in weight loss by equalizing minerals which inhibit cravings and eliminate fat dead cells.
- Rock salt is used as a home remedy for curing many disorders and ailments such as rheumatic pain and herpes, inflammation and irritation from insect bites.
- Consumption of rock salt along with lemon juice can help in eliminating stomach worms and controlling vomiting. It also provides relief against influenza.
- It is beneficial for people suffering from respiratory problems and sinus. Gargling with rock salt helps relieves throat pain, throat swelling, dry cough and tonsils. Rock salt is dissolved in water to prepare brine which is used in facial steams for patients suffering from asthma, bronchitis or other nose and ear discomforts.
- Having brine made with rock salt with a glass of spring water can provide relief in case of arthritis, rheumatism, kidney and bladder stones. Poultice made from this brine can be used to treat wounds, acne or pain due to gout or arthritis.
- Rock salt can be used as a teeth whitener or mouth freshener. Gargling with rock salt provides relief against sore throat.
- It can be used as a bath or body salt. You can mix a table spoon of rock salt in your bath water to have a relaxing bath. Bathing in rock salt water combats water retention, soothes sore muscles, regulates sleep, detoxifies your body and lowers your blood pressure. It also eases stress and body pains.
- One of the most amazing benefits of rock salt is that it overcomes muscle cramps. Those experiencing muscle cramps can mix a spoon of rock salt in water and sip it to get relief within a few minutes.
- By providing all the essential trace elements, it greatly improves the immune system. It also improves the respiratory, circulatory and nervous systems to a significant extent.
- It helps in maintaining the flow of salivary and digestive juices. You can add a pinch of rock salt with few shredded mint leaves to your lassi to make a refreshing beverage.
- It strengthens the bones and connective tissue.
“Sure Healthy” ROCK SALT: SKIN BENEFITS
Apart from its numerous health benefits, there are also many rock salts uses for your skin in many ways, thanks to its cleansing and detoxifying properties. Some of its benefits for skin are as follows :
- Accumulation of dead skin cells is responsible for causing a rough, dull and aged appearance of your skin. Rock salt exfoliates the dead skin cells and protects the natural layer of your skin, thus resulting in a youthful and glowing skin.
- It also strengthens the skin tissue to rejuvenate your skin, thus making it look younger and firm. Massaging your skin with a salt scrub exfoliates and refines your skin, leaving it clean and refreshed and eliminating dead skin cells that cause your skin to look dull.
- Being rich in minerals, rock salt can be used as a body scrub as a perfect substitute of spa standard products made at home.
- It has excellent cleansing properties. The salt grains can cleanse your skin pores better than any soap or cleanser and makes your skin breathe easily. You can mix a table spoon of rock salt with your cleanser or face wash and rub your face with it for a glowing skin.
- Soaking your body in rock salt water enables the minerals and nutrients in the salt to be delivered to your cells in the form of ions to facilitate their absorption by your body. This causes an improvement in the appearance of your skin by increasing circulation.
- Since it does not have a drying effect on the skin, it can be used as foot soak, foot scrub or a hand scrub.
- Rock salt is effective in removing yellowness under your nails, thus making them shine beautifully.
- Rock salt mixed with the juices of lemon and ginger when taken in the morning and evening on a daily basis can help in curing skin enlargement.
“Sure Healthy” ROCK SALT: HAIR BENEFITS
- Due to its excellent cleansing properties, rock salt helps in removing dead skin cells and dirt from your hair without stripping off its natural healthy oil. All you need to do is mix salt in your shampoo. Wash your hair with this mixture and rinse with cold water to remove the residue. Make sure not to do the usual lather.
- You can mix equal parts of your conditioner and rock salt and apply it on your hair. Wash off after 20-30 minutes. This will add volume to your hair.
“Salt……….9 Myths……. 9 Truths”
Myth: Sodium is one of the deadliest ingredients in the U.S. food supply.
Truth: No mineral is more essential to your health and survival than sodium. It allows nerves to send and receive electrical impulses, helps your muscles stay strong, and keeps your cells and brain functioning.
Myth: A low salt diet protects your heart.
Truth: A study released in the scientific journal, The Lancet, involved more than 130,000 people from 49 countries and concluded that low-salt diets in people with and without high blood pressure may actually increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and death compared to average salt consumption.
Myth: The American Heart Association recommendation of 1,500 – 2,300mg/day of sodium is the ideal, safe amount for heart health and protection.
Truth: A 2014 study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, tested sodium consumption in more than 100,000 people in 17 countries and found that, in fact, the healthy range for sodium is between 3,000 and 6,000 mg/day.
Myth: You’ll live longer on a low-sodium diet
Truth: A Journal of the American Medical Association study showed people with the lowest levels of sodium died earlier than those who ate average amounts of salt.
Myth: Salt robs calcium from the bones of post-menopausal women.
Truth: A recent National Institutes of Health-funded study showed some association between a higher-salt diet and stronger bones, including higher bone mineral density throughout the body and fewer hip fractures.
Myth: Salt doesn’t affect your brain health.
Truth: Breaking research from the University of Copenhagen the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences Danish reveals an epoch-making discovery – your brain actually changes the level of salts to either keep you awake or help you get 7-8 hours of sleep.
Myth: The less salt you eat, the healthier your blood pressure will be.
Truth: When salt intake is too low, the blood flow to your kidneys decreases which is a signal that your blood pressure is too low. This sets off an alarm in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and your body responds by releasing renin (an enzyme) and aldosterone (a hormone) to increase blood flow to your kidneys – which increases your blood pressure and ensures adequate blood flow to your kidneys.
Myth: Salt dehydrates you.
Truth: Salt may be the most effective way to re-hydrate. Spanish researchers analyzed the effectiveness of salt on sports performance in triathletes. Those who added salt to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks. Salt increased the electrolytes in the blood, improving water and electrolyte balances.
Myth: All salt is the same.
Truth: The salt you buy in the grocery store and the hardware store is all the same. In fact, table salt and the salt they spread on the roads in icy weather is identical! It’s simple sodium chloride. Except road salt hasn’t been chemically cleaned, bleached and treated with aluminum – an anti-caking agent associated with Alzheimer’s and other health issues, like standard table salt.